Things I have learned from the 3 years I’ve spent in college:
- Pulling an all-nighter is never worth it.
- Nobody cares what you wear to class.
- If you don’t get enough nutrition you grades will suffer.
- Getting a B is okay.
- The key to making a professor like you is to keep a low profile at first and then gradually become more engaged in class as the semester goes on. Your professor will feel like they drew you out of your shell. They’ll be really proud of themselves and totally love you for the rest of the year.
- It’s okay to procrastinate, just make sure you read all the instructions for a project way ahead of time so you arent suprised by how much there is to do the night before
- Don’t sit by fun, social people in class, they’ll get you in trouble
- Keep a constant list of assignments on your phone so you never forget stuff
- Never ever ever share your homework with classmates
- Always sell your textbooks at the end of the semester
- Never start a new show on Netflix close to finals or midterms
- Limit drinking to one night a week, if you dont you WILL get fat
- Try to have some fun. You won’t be this young forever
Things i still dont have answers for after 3 years in college:
- When you pass sombody in the hallway or on the sidewalk, is it weirder to make eye contact and smile or just completely ignore them?